What is Anushka Cellulite Censored Liposerum?
Anushka Cellulite Censored Liposerum is one product from Anushka that promises to reduce dimply, spongy cottage cheese looking skin from thighs and derriere. This product depends on a delivery system that mirror's the natural lipid matrix of the body to target unsightly fat deposits. It is touted to give great results in just three weeks but such is not the case with many users. They noticed temporary results. It is like other Caffiene based products that only moisturize the skin to give it a smoother appearance but all this is just for a time being. It is better to use this product daily to keep your skin soft. It also contains Carnitine as well as theophyllisilane that are fat burning ingredients. The price of one bottle is $85 and there is a 30 day money back guarantee. A customer has to follow all the terms and conditions while returning the product.
Anushka is better known as cellulite specialist and cellulite guru. She is a nutritionist and the founder of Anushka Cosmedical Center, Spa and Salon. She offers a wide range of innovative home and spa products. The official Anushka website features body firming and toning products that include Dimple Destroyer, Defying Gravity Body Firm, Thigh Revive and Radical Tush that can be used along with the Cellulite Censored Liposerum.
Ingredients and how do they function
Censored Liposerum formula has several key ingredients. Each of them works effectively to keep the skin firm. All the ingredients are combined together to reduce those stubborn cellulite.
The key ingredients used in Censored Liposerum are:
- Carnitine: It supports mobility of triglyceride.
- Butcher's Broom: This ingredient is used for increased microcirculation.
- Caffeine: This common ingredient is a vasodialator and lipolytic that blocks enzymes that destroy AMPs.
- GHK Copper Peptide: It is an anti-oxidant that helps in the renewal of cells.
- Coleus Forskohlii Root: This belongs to the mint family. It stimulates the enzyme and subsequently cyclic AMP.
- Iodine: A lipolytic agent that stimulates lipases.
- Oxypeptide: It encourages respiration as well as oxygen consumption for cell renewal.
- Ivy: It makes the blood vessels strong.
- Theophyllisilane: It stimulates lipolysis without the side effects that is related to xanthines.
A complete list of ingredients is unavailable on the official website.
- Active ingredients such as carnitine, caffeine, forskohlil helps to reduce cellulite.
- This product is created by cellulite expert Anushka.
- It is non - greasy and very light on skin.
- It is highly expensive than other cellulite products.
- The results are temporary.
- Complete list of ingredients are not shown on the official website.
- No clinical studies cited
- No real customer reviews
Anushka Cellulite Censored LipoSerum depends on the reputation of the maker that claims to reduce cellulite. It is only for those women who don't have to think twice about spending $85 for this product. It is ridiculously expensive and so it doesn't mean that it is effective. There are no clinical studies done on this product and absence of real customer reviews makes it clear that this gives temporary results and you have to use it always if you want to keep your skin moisturized. There is no evidence that it actually works or not.